Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Terrell Owens once defended Tony Romo
04.12.2019, 06:34,
Terrell Owens once defended Tony Romo
from criticism after a playoff loss by tearfully saying “that’s my quarterback” and the phrase was borrowed by another wide receiver on Sunday.Bears wideout Anthony Miller was ejected in the fourth quarter of the team’s 14-9 win over the 49ers in Week 16 after he was a central player in the fracas that followed 49ers safety Marcell Harris‘ late hit on a sliding Mitchell Trubisky. Miller called the hit “dirty football” and he responded right away.“I just saw Mitch’s head hit the ground real hard and I knew it was an unnecessary hit Tarik Cohen Jersey ,” Miller said, via NBC Sports Chicago. “Like, nobody had to tell me nothing to go in there, because that’s my quarterback.”Wide receiver Josh Bellamy was ejected along with Miler and 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman when the dust settled. Trubisky said he appreciated the support from his teammates.“I saw exactly what I knew, my teammates had my back all the way Womens James Daniels Jersey ,” Trubisky said. “We just gotta have my back and be smart as a team, because we can’t afford to lose two guys like that. But we’re brothers out there, we’re a family, we’re going to protect one another and it was nice to see they had my back and I hope they know I always got theirs as well.”Trubisky missed two games earlier this year with a shoulder injury suffered on a late hit against the Vikings, but it appears he avoided any similar pain this time around. EDIT: According to J.J. Stankevitz of NBC Sports Chicago http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authen...nch-jersey , Bilal Nichols was spotted in the locker room with a cast on his right hand. If Nichols is out an extended period of time, the team could look to their practice squad where the recently re-signed Abdullah Anderson resides. Anderson made the opening week 53-man roster, but was released to make room for tight end J.P. Holtz. Since Holtz was a free agent when the Bears signed him, they could release him to re-add Anderson this week. The Chicago Bears have announced that defensive lineman Bilal Nichols has ben ruled out of the remainder of the Denver Broncos game with a hand injury.That leaves Akiem Hicks, Eddie Goldman Kevin White Jersey , Roy Robertson-Harris, and Nick Williams as the only healthy defensive lineman for Chicago.The Bears have used their outside linebackers in a two point stance on four man fronts in the past, or they could play more nickel with only two defensive linemen, so if the heat and altitude starts to get to them they have options. The best thing the Bears could do is to sustain some drives on offense and get some points though.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Bill Zimmerman; And like us on Facebook.

Переход: