Size33 inch round
UsageBanquet/home/hotel/outdoor/party/wedding
featuredisposable
shapeSquare/round/rectangle/oval
technologyMachine embroidered
styleCandle and bell pattern
material100% polyester fabric
colorIvory, beige or customized
Other sizes15*34/ 15*53/ 11*17"/ 12*18"/ 36*36"/ 16*36"/ 16*45"/ 16*54"/ 16*72"/ 72*90"
transportationDelivery to the door
Main marketSouth America, north America, Europe, middle east, Asia.
Advantage:
This gorgeous Christmas embroidered poinsettia/ candle/ bell tablecloth has an ivory background with embroidered poinsettia, candles, bells, ribbon, berry, holly scattered on it. A lot of the embroidery is outlined with gold thread. It also features cutwork border with embroidered red poinsettias and green leaves.
Benefit:
1. This is polyester, soft, stain-resistant and wear-resistant.
2. It will not stick your skin when having dinner, not hot and humid, breathable.
3. To dry just lay flat and iron on back if necessary.
4. Elegant die-cut cutwork.
FAQ:
A. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1. The size of the products (length, width, thickness)
2. The material and the surface handling
3. The printing color
4. The quantity
5. If it is possible, pls provide the pic or design stretch. Samples will be the best for the clarifying. If not, we will recommend the relevant products with details for reference
B. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. If you just need sample to check the design and quality, we will provide you sample for free, as long as you afford the express freight.
C. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG
D. Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team having rich experience in design and manufacturing
Just tell us your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect show.wholesale Christmas Tablecloth
website:http://www.tablelinens-cmd.com/holiday-tablecloths/christmas-tablecloth/

Переход: